Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette – A deliciously fluffy oven-baked omelette that is loaded with ham, cheese, and spring onions. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette
Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious breakfast recipe? This ham and cheese omelette is just that!
It’s fluffy, filling, and loaded with ham, cheese, and spring onions. It’s an absolute crowd-pleaser and makes for the perfect breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
With just 10 – 15 minutes prep time and a handful of ingredients, you’ll have this omelette in the oven in no time!
Want more breakfast ideas? Check out our Bacon and Cheese Scones, and our Baked Omelette Muffins.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this omelette. You can find the recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their measurements.
- Large eggs: You’ll need 8.
- Milk: You can use any type you prefer. I like to use whole milk in this recipe.
- Salt and black pepper: For seasoning.
- Mature cheddar cheese: Grated.
- Diced cooked ham: That can be leftover ham from another meal, or even deli ham. You could even replace the ham with bacon or sausage, if you’d prefer.
- Spring onions: Finely chopped. Adds even more delicious flavour. Alternatively, you can use another type of onion, or even throw in some diced bell peppers.
How to make Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette
To make this omelette, simply grab a large mixing bowl and whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Add the cheese, ham, and spring onion, and stir until combined.
Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8-inch square baking pan and bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until the eggs are set and cooked through.
Slice and serve immediately.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
This Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette is:
- super quick and easy to throw together
- deliciously fluffy and filling
- loaded with ham, cheese, and spring onion
- perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
How long will this ham and cheese omelette last? Baked omelette stays fresh, stored in an airtight container, in the fridge for up to 3 – 4 days.
Can I freeze this omelette? Yes, it also freezes well, wrapped tightly, for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge.
How to reheat baked omelette
Reheat the entire omelette in the oven at 180C/350F/Gas 4 for about 20 minutes until warmed through. Alternatively, you can microwave individual slices for about 1 minute.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and hashtag it #simplysavourymeals. We’d love to see!
Try these recipes next!
- Baked Chicken Tenders
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Easy Macaroni Cheese
- Turkey Roll Ups
- Baked Ziti via Salt & Lavender
Craving for more savoury? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.